Two Smart Dogs and a Baby Bison


 

These two adorable dogs look pretty innocent, don't they? Well, they are 
for the most part, but they are also very smart! They have a 5,000 square foot lawn and about 
an acre to run and play on. Lots of wild bunnies and ground squirrels to chase, and plenty of riders 
on horseback going along the trail, next to our property, to run over and look at. 

But they have decided that all of this is not enough. When you turn your back, and they 
think you aren't looking, they will make their way over to one of our three gates. 
Faith, the golden retriever, will stand on her hind legs and use her front paw to unlatch the gate. 
Teddy, the Aussie, wanting everyone to think that Faith is the bad one and he is the good 
one, will not actively do anything to the gate. He will stay back about six feet and turn his head to 
look back at the house to see if anyone is watching. When they see that you ARE watching, 
they back away and pretend that they weren't doing anything at all! But we can't be watching all the time, so sometimes we find the culprits on the driveway. So far, I haven't been able 
to get a photo of them caught in the act, but when I do I'll share it with you!

Teddy and Faith think they have me buffaloed, 
which brings me to this painting of a young bison!


"Young Prince of the Prairie"
Bison Calf Painting
By Theresa Paden

12" X 12"
Acrylic on 1.5 gallery wrapped canvas

$275.00 + shipping
Email me to purchase with PayPal

theresapaden@gmail.com

Comments

  1. Oh, I would love to see pictures of their misbehavior. I've found that dogs are exactly like small children in their sneaky behavior. Of course, they look so cute while doing it that it's hard to get mad at them. Your two babies are adorable.
    Also, your baby bison is beautiful. He looks so innocent and I'm sure he would never do such sneaky behavior. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Theresa, you have your hands full with these two lovely "innocent" ones:-) I love your your baby bison!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This baby bison is beautifully painted as usual.! I anxiously wait for pictures of these adorable dogs misbehaving!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you everyone, I'm glad you enjoyed hearing about our sneaky dogs! I'll keep you updated on their adventures! Glad you like the bison, too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts