Wednesday, December 21, 2011

My Paintings in Cowgirl Magazine, January/February Arts Issue!






A few weeks ago Cowgirl Magazine contacted me. They had 
seen my work online and and wanted to feature some of my paintings 
in their January/February 2012 Arts Issue!
I am so thrilled to be featured in such a great magazine!
The issue will be at Barnes & Noble, Walmart, select supermarkets, 
and western retailers on December 27th.

Check out their website at  

See them on Facebook, too

 To see more of my paintings, please visit my website 

6 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!!!! WHAT AN HONOR, Theresa!!!! Your work deserves to be published!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Theresa, congratulations! What fantastic exposure. It is indeed such a great way to end 2011 and start 2012.
    All the best to you and yours for the Holiday season.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Hilda and Christiane for your lovely comments, I really appreciate your support :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such good news! Your work looks great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful news!!! SO excited for you!! Your work looks great in the magazine layout! Hope you had a very merry Christmas!! Looking forward to the year blogging together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much, Ruth and Carol :)

    ReplyDelete