Rooster Kitchen Art and ChicWrap


Rooster art always looks great in kitchens, don't you think?
I think it's because they are so colorful and cheerful.
Another thing that looks great in kitchens is a wonderful
new product called ChicWrap. It was created by some friends of mine
and even if they weren't my friends, I would be raving about it!
Not only does it come in six different beautiful, colorful box designs, 
but ALSO we never again have to struggle with those horrible 
boxes of store-bought cling wrap with the dangerous saw blades! 
ChicWrap has solved that! It's safe and easy to use! 
I purchased some for my mom, some for my daughter to use at her 
apartment, and some for myself, and I am hooked for life!! 
 Check out the ChicWrap blog to see the box designs and videos! 


Comments

Popular Posts