Heading to the Western Masters Art Show in Great Falls, Montana


Heading to the Western Masters Art Show in Montana

My husband and I left California yesterday and are driving to 
Montana, where I will be exhibiting my paintings in the 
2013 Western Masters Art Show and Sale in Great Falls. 
We took some time today to explore Bryce Canyon as 
we traveled through Utah. While we were at the visitor center, 
this beautiful "Steller's Jay" was being a ham and 
posed for me to take his photo. I can't wait to paint 
him when we get home!

Here are some more photos of Dixie National Forest and
Bryce Canyon in Utah. Enjoy!






Comments

  1. A few years back, we visited Bryce Canyon!! Such a beautiful place...this picture for your next painting definitely has your name on it and I can't wait to see it!!! Best of luck with your exhibit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great time in Montana w your show.....congrats!
    We have also traveled thru Bryce altho never in winter w snow! Its a stunning place.......

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts