Thursday, July 24, 2014

Large Colorful Wildlife Moose Painting by Theresa Paden


Large Colorful Wildlife Moose Painting
By Theresa Paden

"Moose in Evening Shade"

60 x 48"
Acrylic paint on gallery-wrapped canvas
with 1.5" deep edges.

Sold

This is one of three very large paintings that were commissioned.
It's very similar to one that I painted a while back, but in
 different colors and much larger. All three are on their way to Wyoming.

Please visit my website to see more of my paintings
www.TheresaPaden.com


2 comments:

  1. LOVE THIS ONE, Theresa!!! The blues are so brilliant and it amazes me how you work on such a large canvas...I would love to see you work!!!! Congratulations
    on selling this beautiful Moose!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In that size it must be spectacular! Would look great in a home in Wyoming.......congrats!

    ReplyDelete