Abstract Buffalo Painting, Contemporary Southwestern Wildlife Art, Bison at Dusk, by Theresa Paden



Abstract Buffalo Painting
Contemporary Southwestern Wildlife Art
"Bison at Dusk"
By Theresa Paden

36" X 24" Acrylic on canvas
Sold


theresapaden@gmail.com



I used my palette knife and applied many layers of thick, buttery paint 
to create this abstract buffalo painting. Lots of bright colors, contrast, 
and texture in this expressionistic contemporary wildlife bison piece.

Here's how it looks in a Southwestern interior.


Comments

  1. A very strong painting. You've really mastered drawing and painting buffaloes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This painting is full of color and life. It is a great size too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely LOVE this painting Theresa! I keep coming back for another look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Darlene! This one is my husband's favorite, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent painting. This is exactly what I've been looking for. Anything similar on the horizon?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you like it, Anonymous! I'm working on a bear right now, but after I finish it I can start one that is similar to this one. Any particular size you are looking for? This one was 24x36". My email is theresapaden@gmail.com if you want to email me for more info. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts