Tuesday, December 14, 2010

"Bison on the Prairie in Autumn" Abstract Bison, Southwestern Buffalo Painting, by Theresa Paden


"Bison on the Prairie in Autumn"
Contemporary American Buffalo Painting
By Theresa Paden

16" X 20"
Acrylic on 3/4" gallery-wrapped canvas.
I continued the painting onto the edges of the canvas,
so no frame is needed.
Wired and ready to hang.

Email me for purchasing information
theresapaden@gmail.com

Here's how the painting looks in an interior.
Painting is not to scale.


6 comments:

  1. Theresa, these buffalo paintings are wonderful. I love the big eye in this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color and the drippy bits on it! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the drips in this painting. It gives it a lot of personality and emotion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Nancy. It's fun doing the drippy paintings :)

    ReplyDelete