Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Contemporary African Wildlife Art, Original Zebra Painting by Theresa Paden


African Wildlife, Zebra Painting
"Under the Serengeti Sun"
By Theresa Paden

24 x 24"
Acrylic paint on 1.5" deep gallery-wrapped canvas
Edges are painted so a frame is not necessary.

Please email me for purchasing information
theresapaden@gmail.com

Photo shows how the painting looks in an interior. Note: painting is not to scale in photo.

Please visit my website to view more paintings
www.theresapaden.com

4 comments:

  1. This is SO SO beautiful, Theresa..I love the pose and those eyes!!! It looks amazing hanging in the living room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Theresa! Zebras make such a statement and your background color against the black and white stripes is great. I also like how you've brought the yellow into the shadows.

    ReplyDelete