Friday, February 22, 2013

Large Colorful Buffalo Painting, Bison Art by Theresa Paden


Large Colorful Buffalo Painting 
Bison Art 
"Stirrin' Up Dust"
By Theresa Paden

56x44"
Acrylic on 3/4" thick gallery-wrapped canvas.

This is a huge painting that 
makes a dynamic statement on a wall!
It looks great in contemporary or western rooms!

Please email me for purchasing information
theresapaden@gmail.com

Here is a close-up photo of the face

Please visit my website where you can see
all of my available paintings in one spot. 

5 comments:

  1. LOVE this one, Theresa. He looks like he's going to jump right out of the canvas...I congratulate you on the size of this canvas!!! I would love to see this one in person....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Hilda! It's so fun to paint large!

      Delete
  2. Wow! I sure wouldn't want to get in his way.

    Love the colors and composition.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Neither would I Nancy, he's definitely not in a good mood! :)

      Delete
  3. Beautiful, as always! Love this!

    ~ RED
    Lost on the Horizon Photography

    ReplyDelete